Beautiful Day

First.... WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN YESTERDAY?

Ok, I'm not going to talk about it today. Sooo... Thursday I went to my little little sister house [she's my friend, but almost a sister], and we talked a lot, I told her about things I was thinking, philosophies and all stuff, and we have an incredible day, guitar, talks, confidences, well.... then she went to study and I sat at her side and made a drawing of her. I don't have it, cause I gave it to her! So I cannot show you... But perhaps I can show you another drawings in another post. Well well, then pictures pictures, lovely pictures.








Soon I'll talk about yesterday. Kisses kisses.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Beautiful Day

  1. McCaff:: says:

    the photo with the guitar......... you are just perfect!

Leave a Reply