Oh god

Some would say I abandoned my blog... but I DON'T!I just fogot it.... haha.
Well, so I can tell pretty much happend since my last login here but, honesly, I can't remember things properly. I'm having some ideas, and soon I'll talk more about it. 
For now, I have to say I spent the rest of my 2011 and beginning of 2012 the way I really love: with nature. And with friends... you people do not think that's the way we should live? Oh, I know you people love shopping or buying things you really don't need. But think about it: there's really something more beautiful than wake up hearing the birds sing?
Not to me. So my idea now it's to post some pictures I did not post in any other social network, and I'll try to follow a timeline. Come back with me to my11.19.2011











We spent this day taking pictures in this green place on my condominium and drinking Chimarrão. It was really great!
Have a great week!

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Oh god

  1. Awesome blog!i'm following u!

    www.inphashion.blogspot.com

  2. Anônimo says:

    Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

Leave a Reply