Lunch

Last friday I went to my friend's house, which it's on the other side of town. She made me a special lunch, and I just love it... Carol is a really good cook! So she told me about her life and her plans to the future, and I tell her mine, and we had a great afternoon. Naturally I took some pictures, while she was on the phone.







Have a nice week, everybody!

. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Lunch

  1. LeÓn says:

    I love your posts. So cute and simple, the way you enjoy those little moments like having lunch or coffee with a friend and taking some pictures. It's nice.

  2. Anônimo says:

    Wow ! Great lunch, I can imagine how much you had a fun <3
    Have a beautiful weekend !
    xoxo SHIKI.

  3. you have a good time with your friends, love your photo so much :)

Leave a Reply