Today was a great day. My mom want so badly a lamp for her room, and she needed my cred card to that. So we took a bus 15p.m. (this was epic, because my mom doesn't ride a bus), but the store we went doesn't have any lamp she likes. So we were walking down the street, talking and going into various stores, it was really fun, it was a beautiful sunny day. We went pretty amazing stores, I felt so sad because I had no camera with me. Then, we went in a Coffeehouse and went home, she couldn't find anything.
So in the evening we drive to two great decoration and construction shops, and I took some amazing photos there. After all, she bought her lamp and I bought two wall frames to my room. They are really amazing.
So, here are the pictures from today











This last one is a gift to my french friend, we'd understand it.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to

  1. Manuel says:

    hola amigo, no sabía que habian mas sitios por conocer, buenas fotos

Leave a Reply