psychologische Philosophie

I don't know, there's a lot of thoughts coming up to my mind on these last weeks. Some unsettling, some ispirational. Well one thing that's bothering me is the fact that we are locked in a body. Yeah, you may think I've nohing to do for thinking things like that. But it's really frustranting. I guess if we were not locked in that, we could do things like in dreams. I've the weird sensation that I could do a lot more if I hadn't a body. Sometimes I just think I'm going crazy, some other times I think I'm 'going genial' (parallelism).
Another one that is messing with my head is the fact that in life, we can only see in one point of view,  we can only see things through a filter... called "ourselves". It's really pitty, cause sometimes I want to eat all the world and know everything, and see everything with another people eyes. Then I remember what Socrates said, and I feel anxious, and a little bit sad. And I remember Marx and his words "the truth is is heterogeneous" and I feel ok and not ok at same time.
So I made a photo shoot with this thema, and I really like the results. I availed my broken camera to do it. Yesterday I took it to repair, wish it'd be not so expensive, cause I really need my cameras back.
So, here's the pictures  - the idea is: one point of view, and we cannot see the others points of view. I used to the blur option, or sharpen, but in this case Iwon't tell, just will let you think about.















Hope you like this conceptual idea.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to psychologische Philosophie

  1. Dolly says:

    i love the idea, and i completely agree with what you've said here!
    it really is so frustrating not to know how another person sees the flower or, rain or how does the person feel about pouring rain.
    I would really like to see with few other people's eyes some things, myself for example. It's like, going into their mind and hear things, although im pretty happy i'm not able to do that!
    *thumbs up for the post*
    Tihana (@Lookbook )
    visit me @ letlovebleedglitter.blogspot.com
    and leave me a comment! :)

Leave a Reply