Photography Class

On thursday, everything went wrong. I got a class on a campus that I've never been before, so I had to get there early to find my classroom. So, obviously, I took the wrong bus...  and I've to walk a lot, till I finally arrive on campus, then I just couldn't find the building where I have class, and I had to ask for information. God knows how it 'hurts my honor' to ask for information. But I finally got there. Then I had an excellent class with very stupid people behaving like monkeys in rut. But ok, I've learn a lot of basic things about cameras, photography and photographers. Unfortunatelly, this class were full and they don't accepted my extracurricular request. I'm just glad I took all the material, so I can learn by myself. After that, I went to the center, to buy some basic shirts, and ate sushi. I took some pictures this day. 






. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Photography Class

  1. Anônimo says:

    Hiiiiiiiiiii YOu love Sushi ??? =))) Is this restaurant in Brazil ?
    I love your photos & diary too <3

    I left my comment to you on my blog, check it out if you`re free =)
    Thanks sharing !
    SHIKI. www.ateliershiki.blogspot.com/

Leave a Reply